Sunday, June 4, 2017

My Downs Syndrome Reborn

This has been like my dream reborn to create. I have wanted to do a Down Syndrome kit since I started reborning. It was a toss up between Pebbles and Vincent - I went with Pebbles. She is adorable. 
I didn't know what kind of reactions I would get but once I posted her to my Facebook page (both personal and reborn) there has been nothing but positive. In fact, I believe I have had more comments with this one than any other so far. That makes me very happy I chose to make her.

I would really like to do another with blonde curls and I hope to someday,  just another reason to get my rooting skills down this summer. I think she still looks pretty cute with painted hair. As you can see she makes a sweet looking girl or boy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫